Re: [pygame] How to add Zoom functionality?

So you want a shape that increases size and when this shape is bigger than the display area a scroll bar to appear in the window? I might be wrong but that does not sound as easy as just setting the environment to wx and making the shape bigger. There is some programming to be done in the wxPython side to make that work, check the wxpython examples at the wxpython website. I am not really sure how this could be done, but probably not so trivial.

enrike

Sibtey Mehdi(e)k dio:

To add zoom in, I want to transform the size of the shape when we select that shape and press “crl+I” key. If the size is increased the scroll bar should be added that’s why I am using ‘wx’.

Ok, so you drew some shapes on the screen. You also want to put in zoom in/out functionality.

How do you want them to be able to zoom in? What do you want to happen when they zoom in? What is zooming in?

Hi All

I am using Mirra to draw some shapes on the screen and set the environment "wx" to add the scrollbar. Does any one know how to add ZOOM in and zoom out functionality?

Thanks.

gopal