[pygame] PyGame GUI Database

Hello, I am a Open Source programmer.

I am developing a cross platform GUI Pygame Database which will:
- Have a WxWidgets GUI
- Be Open Source
- Be able to download, extract and run PyGame's with a single click and
they will start even faster once downloaded for the first time.
- Quickly search for the game you want and see results instantly.
- Run on Linux, Mac and Windows, Although I don't have a mac so testing
on that platform may be difficult.
- Be programmed in C++ and be compiled into a single small executable.
- Be translatable into different languages like French, Dutch, Welsh,
Latin etc.
- There may be more features as they are thought up ;)

I will use an XML API provided by Phil Hassey and will inter-operate
with the website.

I NEED to know how many people would be interested in this and I would
like your questions and comments.

I can provide a screenshot of the current work-in-progress GUI upon
request.

I look forward to hearing from you all.