Re: [pygame] PyGame GUI Database

Yeah but better than steam due to a number of reasons :-)

I just want a small download so you can start using it quickly, py2exe
gives a bigger download.

I'm sure there's a few programmers here that have done other languages
also, I don't mind if I end up being the only developer though. I will
switch to python if the demand is there.

I really need your feedback on if everyone wants this software?