Re: [pygame] PyGame GUI Database

Okay, No problem. I will dump C++ and use wxPython.

I was designing the GUI in a XML based format called XRC anyway, so I
don't loose the work I have done on that.

If I get support from Phil Hassey for the commenting, then I will put
that in also. I may even be able to persuade him to have a XMLRPC or
SOAP interface to his website which would make development easier and
more stable.

Phil has already agreed to add a listing of every single pygame in a RSS
format and add a field to set which file in the zip starts the pygame
application.