Re: [pygame] Texture for raycasting engine

Hi
You weren't being too specific. so basically it sounds like you are writing a software renderer. If it's a 3D one which I assum it is, then I have heard of a good tutorial.
this site has great help for those who are doing software renderers, just ask at the forums http://www.devmaster.net also tery googling for
perspective texture mapping. Beware the math behind this is not the simplest thing out.

But if you are just doing 2D then with a bit of thought you can work it out.

I was writing my own software renderer last year in asm but I got sick of it and just moved to opengl.