[pygame] "Colony" Demo

Oh, I had forgotten to post it here: There's a demo released of my "Colony" game.

I'm on a dial-up connection so I uploaded one version with a Windows EXE and the media the program requires, and a separate version with just the source.
http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/080301colony.zip
http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/080301colony_code.zip

Screenshots:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/080223colony.jpg
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/080223colony2.jpg

I was asking on GameDev.net about a basic problem with my idea. (104 views, no replies?) I've got the suspicion that my premise for this game system is flawed. I know the included scenarios are junk, and had come up with better ones to implement in the next demo, but am not sure about the basic idea now.
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=485995