Re: [pygame] Perspective Test

On 3/11/08, Kamilche <kamilche@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Julia wrote:
>  > As soon as I get some spare time I'm reverse engineering this Ian :)
Cool!  The basic idea is to project each polygon's point onto the
screen by finding where a line from the point to the eye intersects
the screen (z=0).  The advantage here is that while you could often
point to a vanishing point, it is not used to draw the figure, so more
complex objects can be drawn more easily.
> Yeah, that was neat. Not really related to perspective tho - you should
>  put it under its own title so it comes up in future searches!
Hmm.  Maybe also the wiki?
Ian