[pygame] Summer of Code Ideas

I've read over the proposals in the Pygame wiki ( http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gsoc2008ideas ). I'm particularly interested in the AI and Webcam support. I would also like to add cross-platform Wii Remote support as an input device (with some algorithms for head-tracking ala Johnny Lee http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/ ). Who should I speak to about which of these would be most desirable? Rene or Pete, perhaps?
I'd really like to help with the development of pygame for SoC.
Thanks,
-Luke