Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.0rc5 Windows installers available

Hi,

    Marcus was going to work on the version to allow text and such for
buttons to be read and all other stuff much easier to use. I let him take
his time so he could at least get it done. The MSAA is that part of windows
that allows a blind user to get into the methods and such, like the text
inside the button and colors...
    Linux already has that but the windows version does not until Marcus
gets the time to work on it. He was given the screen reader web site to
download a sample version to try and understand what is being looked at by a
screen reader program. The NVDA web site I have not tried to see if there's
works with pygame, but I can not even get a chance to join there
development, they ignore my requests for the docs and such...
    there screen reader is object only and does not bother with colors yet,
I guess to allow cross-platform compatibility.

        Bruce

    You would have to look at the MSAA and the definition, Micro Soft
Access...

What?