Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.0rc5 Windows installers available

Hi!

    I had asked Marcus a few months ago, as I had responded before yours
came in. The MSAA is like Linux's Emac speak and such. The screen reader is
built into most Linux now, not in widnows.

    I will let Marcus take a look at it and maybe explain it to you when he
gets a chance to understand what is going on.

    At the moment I am able to use the tts for sound along with home-made
wav files. It would be nice to be able to use all the tts engines at will
and choice, but to get the commands and docs is part of the problem.

    I finished a version of Battleship, the old game used with a 9X9 grid to
find and destroy enemy ships. I have not added the computer version, just 2
player at the moment. So the only part of pygame I use is the key event and
sound events.
        Bruce

There are no plans to do any accessibility features for pygame, that I
am aware of. Given that pygame doesn't actually provide any specific
features to help developers with buttons or other UI elements, it's
not clear to me what pygame should or could do to make such things
more accessible.

If you have specific ideas for accessibility features, feel free to
share them. If there was a developer who could serve as a mentor,
accessibility features could possibly be a google summer of code
project.