Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.0rc5 Windows installers available

Hi Marcus,

    Yes, so many different types, easy to get them confused. But, I am busy
using that which is there, the sound and key events. It is working OK at the
moment and I may even make up my own library of phonetic sounds for words to
make the games even more user understandable. It is too early for me to get
a full understanding of what can be done. Writing and expanding is the way I
learn. Each method used when needed and such.

        Bruce

On, Wed Mar 19, 2008, FT wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Marcus was going to work on the version to allow text and such for
> buttons to be read and all other stuff much easier to use. I let him take
> his time so he could at least get it done. The MSAA is that part of
windows
> that allows a blind user to get into the methods and such, like the text
> inside the button and colors...
[...]

Bruce, I think you are confusing OcempGUI with pygame here :-). The
first is the one that shall receive a11y features over time, pygame just
should stay being the low-level fancy graphics, audio, etc. wrapper.

Regards
Marcus