[pygame] Does PyGame support Ogg Vorbis "OOTB"?

Hi all,

I'm writing a tutorial for Python using PyGame, and one thing
that bothers me is that I'm not entirely certain that my PyGame
is a plain installation.

In fact, I'm pretty certain that I have some extras installed,
which makes me worry that some stuff that works for me may not
work for people reading the tutorial.

I've already made sure to use BMP files exclusively for images.

But what about sound files? Does pygame.mixer.music *always*
support Ogg files? I know my installation does.

I'm using WAV files for sound effects, but
it's a lot nicer to use Ogg Vorbis for music. Is it safe to
assume that anyone who's installed PyGame will have this
ability?

Also, one person has complained about installation problems on
Fedora Core and also on OS X. Are there binary bundles that
work well on those platforms? I assume Windows is covered,
and I know the Debian installation "just works".

Cheers,
Terry

--
Terry Hancock (hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)