Re: [pygame] Mixer latency

Upgraded to pygame 1.8 / python 2.5 - still the same latency.

I am thinking that it may be related to SDL itself, and not the python wrapper per se... I have seen some suggestions on lowering the chunk size in SDL.  Does this map directly to the buffer size in pygame, or is there some magic happining behind the scenes?

Thanks

Wayne Koorts wrote:
 Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can try?

Wouldn't hurt to upgrade to Pygame 1.8 for a start.

Regards,
Wayne