Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

Pick a game and I'll give it the Coderanger Game Of The Millifortnight Award.

--Noah

PS: Awards are worthless, next time try asking for good games.

On Mar 31, 2008, at 7:52 PM, Talat Fakhri wrote:
Are there any award winning pygame titles? Most of the award winning games I see are NOT pygame-made. I would like to take some heart if there are quite a few award winning pygames.Also are there any indie game developers who use pygame on a consistent basis?

PS: I know of Galcon though, it is good.

Thanks.
TalaT