Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

Thanks for the information. I will look into it. Have you played any really good pygame lately? And I wonder why they are not shareware or commercial. Is it because they do no have a commercial quality? By that I mean that no one will want to pay for them?I am not being sarcastic, but just an observation, which may be bitter. I know that there are many who make games just for the joy of it, but there are an equal number of game developers who would love to make game development as a means of livelihood. So why is that we do not see some pygame in the commercial/shareware gaming world?

Thanks.