Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

hi,

There's been a few finalists in the IGF, and Australian Game
Developers Conference (AGDC), byten, and gametunnel indie awards over
the years.

Most pygame's are not shareware or commercial - not to say they aren't
popular.  Some get many thousands, or 10s of thousands of downloads a
month :)  Not to include ones which are shipped with linux
distributions out to millions of people :)

cheers,