Re: [pygame] award winning pygames.

yeah.  Most pygame people are making games for fun I think :)

Like Wayne says many shareware developers don't mention what tools
they use publicly (at least not on their shop front sites).

This is a pretty cool game that uses pygame:
http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/
I think it gets 1100 downloads an hour recently - just from sourceforge.

But there's heaps of others.
I still play solarwolf by pete shinners too :)