Re: [pygame] Redraw under mouse cursor in HWSURFACE mode

I'm using OS cursor (or whatever pygame defaults to (on windows)).  Is that not good practice?
----- Original Message -----
From: Jake b
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Redraw under mouse cursor in HWSURFACE mode

are you using the OS cursor, or blit-ing your own? (ie: hide cursor, and draw cursor sprite )

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Lin Parkh <lparkh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm noticing a weird little artifact namely that I get left over fragments of a surface i redraw on to screen where the mouse cursor moves.  It appears as if my code is interacting with whatever controls cursor redraw. I notice that this only happens when i go to fullscreen mode and enable hardware draw (HWSURFACE (not using double buffer right now since not 'flipping display' but rather controling exactly what rectangles get redrawn). I need HWSURFACE to be on for performance. So seems like in HWSURFACE mode the mouse cursor is run differently and is interacting with my redraws (i.e. fails to let them complete well under it). Anyone familiar with this kind of mouse cursor issue in HWSURFACE mode? Thanks
 Lin .

--
Jake