[pygame] Pygame trouble on the Mac

Hello. I've been reading the book Beginning Game Development with
Python and Pygame. It's a great read, fantastic actually, but I have
trouble running the code… I get this in my console:

2009-03-08 19:34:03.228 Python Warning once: This application, or a
library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has been deprecated.
Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz.

And I don't understand it? I'm using Mac OSX 10.5 by the way. I'm not
a pro programmer… I come from a PHP background (using MAMP) and so the
whole Terminal concept is pretty new to me. I'm damn sure I have
installed Python and Pygame correctly, as there is some Pygame
examples I've been able to run fine. But it's annoying, I want to
complete the book, but I can't with these errors… Like the
‘helloworld’ example, the image shows up in the background, I have a
cursor image too, but it doesn't move, it's like it's frozen and it
has that above error in the console.

I know you must be busy, but please help! I love the book and really
want to complete it. If you need any information about my setup,
please just ask me, do tell me how to find out versions though, as I'm
new to the Terminal experience! Thank you! James