[pygame] GSoC: Camera Module for Mac OS X

Hello,

I'm a student interested in participating in GSoC.  I browsed through the pygame proposed problems and spotted the camera module for OS X, which I think would be really cool!  I know C and Python and program on a macbook, so I believe this would be a challenging and rewarding problem to work on.

On the IRC channel, I found out there are some people that are working on this.  Could anybody tell me the status of this project?

Thanks,
Chelsea