Re: [pygame] GSoC: Camera Module for Mac OS X

Chelsea,

As far as I know, nobody has started work on the camera module for OS
X.  We are currently in the process of working out an API for the
camera module across all platforms and figuring out the best way to
reach that API on each one.  For OS X, this will likely include using
Quicktime.

If you are interested in taking on this project, you may want to start
by looking at the current API of the camera module for linux and
proposing how it might be implemented with Quicktime.

Nirav