[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d
- From: Nirav Patel <olpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:03:36 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:03:38 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZfJ9S573Q682K5bsZaeIIucPZ94aB7WNAuy1HubE4B0=; b=x39xGjptJ8J+Ntm3s5JYbCJuP6tezfeQAbulTuvbXPtMfMd5NPY0eArNVo5c50ffuO vMvYhbjlfVW0TKLASFokWsiDBWcwdp4q7xRN9cYT39BK1TOVgpywpdVM723RROM/AWjT pbrjL+NFfrmhKiPiyASMf2ALaZwyvMvNjctfo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=PpMFrhS2tHcs3qyOn8EiO51UiYRBqO16ecvgqaUP5Efp/1v4OX9Ke69Q9zmWihludo nl3RQ1M4vRpSqa/vEwiql6u7tW0xtyAkak3urk66DWp2z9kMvu7Zr/SApH8NYHYB1e2V ZAc2qN6NSO+fUStZOchM7y+cJ9q3zqDXanUUk=
- In-reply-to: <1883182783.20090320001046@xxxxxxxxx>
- References: <1883182783.20090320001046@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Feel free to bring up your questions here on the list.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Kurucsai Istvan <pistukem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My name is Istvan, a second year computer science student from
> Budapest, Hungary. I am writing to introduce myself a bit and to get
> a better idea of the project I would like to do. I have been
> programming in C and C++ for some years now, mostly small
> 3D/game-development related stuff. I have used OpenGL in several
> projects and also have some experience with DirectX. I started using
> Python and Pygame a few months ago. I have a strong background in Math
> (esp. in linear algebra and calculus).
> Based on my skillset I decided to apply for the "Easy simple software
> 3d" project, as it is both interesting and useful and I think I am
> able to finish it in time. There is no mentor assigned to it on the
> ideas page, who would mentor it? I have got some questions and I don't
> know if I should ask them here or ask the mentor.
> Don't hesitate to reply with any comment you might have.
> Istvan Kurucsai mailto:pistukem@xxxxxxxxx