[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d
- From: René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:48:48 +1100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:48:51 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3vUvOGXi+cic60xcr+PUzducg9bJQ3/c1RjGKJUxT1o=; b=qB2YOvaSC2ptG76a2JF3wL9xSX+2LYVI4iF9T+FVSZN3WDBqSJv0MamshiGofnKicP kwJTzDl4dn84VkNmjbyU4CtEf44s5V7ErPZytKMCNlXixkeOMkN+HrPTEA2FaOL/EInE bXfxU/811yJDhqZMmsN48EU5t2wtXbtSUS8Ko=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=K+3Lizg6TY7SWVeBrVRa0RLfApzAZvIJQxLrIVK02x7grq7HZ7//oTZBVMJJ1eizwC Ou/87jz0SjebhGvh52MZs2Wcc4tgRxGadSNDxEg2dKoda1OU79IAsfbRgtczBhHCt0j/ ydzVbut/joYjcQsigGzag2oppCZUXR4HBPK74=
- In-reply-to: <1883182783.20090320001046@xxxxxxxxx>
- References: <1883182783.20090320001046@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
TinyGLSDL would be a good one to wrap. It has some basic opengl constructs.
Or an appropriately licenced software OpenGLES implementation could be good too.
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Kurucsai Istvan <pistukem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My name is Istvan, a second year computer science student from
> Budapest, Hungary. I am writing to introduce myself a bit and to get
> a better idea of the project I would like to do. I have been
> programming in C and C++ for some years now, mostly small
> 3D/game-development related stuff. I have used OpenGL in several
> projects and also have some experience with DirectX. I started using
> Python and Pygame a few months ago. I have a strong background in Math
> (esp. in linear algebra and calculus).
> Based on my skillset I decided to apply for the "Easy simple software
> 3d" project, as it is both interesting and useful and I think I am
> able to finish it in time. There is no mentor assigned to it on the
> ideas page, who would mentor it? I have got some questions and I don't
> know if I should ask them here or ask the mentor.
> Don't hesitate to reply with any comment you might have.
> Istvan Kurucsai mailto:pistukem@xxxxxxxxx