Re: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d

One of the most important things for an OpenGL - Python interface is good support for VBOs, PBOs and FBOs. It's very important to wrap as much of the data handing as possible to ensure there are ways for Python developers to update massive models without having to push 100,000 vertices from their Python code to the C wrapper and then to the GPU.

-Zack