Re: [pygame] GSoC - Graph module?

Hi,

I think that could be a good idea.   I think you should also ask the
python GSOC mailing list for feedback - as a non pygame specific
module.

Here's the 2009 GSOC python mailing list where you should ask:

You'll need to sign up to that mailing list if you want to apply anyway.

A similar note that I gave to another person RE AI module... make sure
you have points of difference compared to the existing python modules.

cheers,