[pygame] Google Summer of Code - AI Module

Hello,
I am a computer science student from Freiburg, Germany. This is my third year at university and at the moment I am preparing for my Bachelor's Thesis. In my studies I have focused on artificial intelligence and I would really like to implement an AI module for pygame. Optimally this project could become my Bachelor's Thesis, so I would be able to commit all my resources to it ;)

These ideas came to me for the ai module:

   * Searches (Breadth-First-Search, Depth-First Search, Iterative
     Deepening Search)
   * Heuristic Searches (A*, hill-climbing, Genetic Algorithms)
   * Planning (abstractions, relaxations)
   * agent behaviour and decisions

What else do you think is needed for the module?

Best regards,
Jendrik