[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] gsoc pygame more ideas
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] gsoc pygame more ideas
- From: René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:13:16 +1100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:13:18 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4Wpk+d6DP5tVEN5Wpw93yg9dOsXHB3X7aYUIwSArTnU=; b=MIx3qsntlq0EK+iF8bv6iaoFDmmKx+WMMUwSmm/iMjLHoG6S7eS5hIq+TaL+rxDI7z H8hr4augi+RQSzgRvko076JV0b31CfP/+HbW79mIYQ6n01//bD4gM5bAz69O2une3dy0 t0FUZGf3ivdqWkBnllK5PuZWBUUoyom1OYR08=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=LW9Sg+dOVqxQAJddTjZw5T6DVz/MV0j0OtMB/TJWgDKcK2CaMg5s2SAmvyIbgM3C76 GngSmUSDNouzvEeHnHwaDuiWUcUEi6G7Fq/AGwEWz/8cj58P0nj+cSqvWRJv/ToFArPv CiGCP8TQS19J3ZpDDSP/+65JoHUwYYs/Crbok=
- In-reply-to: <1237483762.987ce3fcJohn-Robinson@xxxxxxx>
- References: <1237483762.987ce3fcJohn-Robinson@xxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
just a note. GSOC doesn't like to accept documentation projects -
they want code projects.
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:29 AM, John Robinson <John-Robinson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been browsing the ideas page for pygame projects.
> in the previous email,I had raised an interest in working on the math library for
> pygame.I am also interested in helping to develop the documentation and examples for pgreloaded.
> At school, I have good grades in English, and have been taking scientific writing.I'm decent at using XML, and feel confident that I can learn to use reStructured text, having experience with other markup languages(HTML).
> I feel I would be stronger working on the documentation than
> the math library,but I feel confident that I could complete either one of the projects.
> I would like to hear from the group and the mentor on my idea, and any suggestions that may be helpful.
> John Robinson