Re: [pygame] Google Summer of Code student hints

Pedro,

It isn't too late to start tinkering with pygame to get an idea of
what it is about.  There is no AI module work being done in pygame
yet, but you may want to look through the mailint list archives [0]
for more discussion about this.  This thread [1] in particular may be
relevant.

Nirav

[0] http://www.mail-archive.com/pygame-users@xxxxxxxx/
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/pygame-users@xxxxxxxx/msg10915.html