Re: [pygame] Python - Pygame - PyOpenGL performance

Would writing a replacement for PyOpenGL in C instead of in Python
with ctypes help? I think it really would ... PyOpenGL is internally
pretty complex, sometimes when I get tracebacks the error is 5 or 6
levels into PyOpenGL. Even a C library that only implemented the
common functions and relied on PyOpenGL for the constants and
functions that do complex things like handling strings would probably
help a lot.