[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] GSoC: Improved Sprite and scene system
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] GSoC: Improved Sprite and scene system
- From: René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:57:41 +1100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:57:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VymIf0t9a7Cyh+FHJ8zdh4EMHncz85jBkEugzL5B490=; b=gpjwt8g4OqDQjECmvsbQRKPxvDTtvMtZCWbZULYvl1ccMQGs9WCHtqR5VwD4wlGyrZ zvZrCFwnFG1hpUlDnnGP6G23wgkmFHORhLS8J/YaGH+XA+AQeuydRGqfB94Je7LK0H4E yWjaIKW4QqdhQT6ZNOmgARDF5ld9zXZhgB+IM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=TEV5jc6o8JWuPVkPBKpEzRWgEREoDZdHqGNalwZnvagDB0kbQK7MmbbdxQ9R77q/2k RW6hWZq2mSoM0VDn3FePNEvabvnrbX0olT8nk4Ulj6rhtawuvTUEtusqxONWPUuFBayC G/cY7JBmVUzjizDCneUadLi5mBwtrhyRXpqX8=
- In-reply-to: <BAY132-DS60916C6720726872BA862A3960@xxxxxxx>
- References: <BAY132-DS60916C6720726872BA862A3960@xxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
I think you need to figure out How it can be improved, and maybe why.
So, anyone have ideas on how the sprite system could be improved?
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Erisvaldo Junior
> My name is Erisvaldo, I'm 21, graduated in Internet Systems (2006-2008) and
> last year student of Computer Science at UFPB (Brazil).
> I have some experiencie with game development, mainly with mobile games
> (JavaME), but also have used many engines like HGE, Pygame and some 3D ones
> (Crystal Space, Ogre and Irrlicht).
> I would like to help improving Sprite system of PyGame and also add a
> generic scene system to the engine. Is there anyone working on it at the
> moment? How can I apply for this?
> If someone could give me some tips of how should I make my proposal I would
> appreciate. A list of desired features is also appreciated.
> Thank you all,
> Erisvaldo Junior.
> Contact: erisvaldojunior@xxxxxxxxx
> Website: http://erisvaldojunior.com