[pygame] GSoC application template and helpful hints for students

Hi,

as we will mainly work under the PSF umbrella, most students interested
in pygame-related tasks will have to stick to several formal criteria of
the PSF regarding applications.

If you write your application proposal, we (the pygamers) would like to
have some additional information in your application, so we get a better
idea about you. It might differ a bit from what you have to fill out for
the official GSoC application, but most the points are likely to be
identical.

Attached you will find a simple application template. Please stick to it
when you write your initial proposal and submit it to us for discussion.

More helpful link you want to look at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode
http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2009
http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/Expectations