ORGANIZER;CN="John Robinson":MAILTO:John-Robinson@xxxxxxx
DTSTART:20090319T143000Z
DTEND:20090319T153000Z
LOCATION:\n
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:0
UID:1237473038John-Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx
DTSTAMP:20090319T143000Z
 ce major at the University of Tennessee-\nChattanooga.I am very interested
 in working on a math library(vectors,matrices) for Pygame this summer.\n\nI
  have a good understanding of Python(4 years), and the\nmath is basically w
 hat I am studying in class, so it would\na good experience to apply what I
 am learning to a\nsoftware project.\nI've used built-in math libraries in o
 ther python\ngame engines that have them(specifically Panda3D), and\nI find
  that they can be helpful in many situations.\n\n\nI'm interested in what t
 he community and the mentor\nare expecting out of the library.\nThank you f
 or your time\nJohn\n\n\n\n\n
SUMMARY:Gsoc pygame math
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR