Re: [pygame] Gsoc pygame math

I guess this project is in the wrong place on the gsoc2009ideas. It's on the "Easy projects" (hese projects can be completed mostly or entirely in Python, or involving porting existing work), but is necessary to write the most part in C (or cython, or something like this).

I'm asked about that in this mail list last week, and I'll apply to this project. Take a look to the history of the list, you'll see a lot of tips about this topic.

Iuri