From: Iuri <iurisilvio@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:32:18 -0300
Subject: Re: [pygame] Gsoc pygame math

I guess this project is in the wrong place on the gsoc2009ideas. It's on the
"Easy projects" (hese projects can be completed mostly or entirely in
Python, or involving porting existing work), but is necessary to write the
most part in C (or cython, or something like this).

I'm asked about that in this mail list last week, and I'll apply to this
project. Take a look to the history of the list, you'll see a lot of tips
about this topic.

Iuri