[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pygame] GSoC application reminder
- To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pygame] GSoC application reminder
- From: René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:11:11 +1100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:11:14 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ro5851TWpSfWpFVGqbpXlKwY86AUm0Tnj1t2RJendxk=; b=MNY1QPe4O9MfuI1xIMq/gjbq+p7x4PbRFk8iJiBHEY9L8sRI10d24OIDe1nGPQRspd Rw+BnzeU8LmG6cL9nlZLa9jur48mP/0LErykGN2UjMN9QyKN+9JeIcNHOxmPW/FVOb9Z 4bvmFbHWkNLstQEQmFegdekzDGgtEHo9a0ns8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Nzel2SwNNF0s5J/IjWMKYK8CODVeymV0+vO2PrtqPCv0SiJSX+7k75CyAZW2T4DBc8 lquv/Nryk4uNyc6yeNxnvFAOM/gV+iL59x5xmKFmjaFfkFvN9wZUEKSzVA2iIABb/zWj H1SDbQCONA94e/NRNneitKx2S+KneEyUoO4Sc=
- In-reply-to: <20090330193412.GC1316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20090330193412.GC1316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Also note, that you can revise your application after you submit it.
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> this just a quick reminder for all, who want to participate in the
> Google Summer of Code.
> The submission deadline for student applications is April, the 3rd, 19pm
> UTC. Those of you who already sent us their applications, received
> feedback and have their final application ready, are advised to submit it
> to the PSF organisation soon.
> Those of you, who are still writing their application are recommended to
> send it to us as soon as possible to get some feedback before finally
> submitting it. This eases the process of revising the the final
> submission :-).