Re: [pygame] Request for pygame new website project on GSoC

Hello,

that looks pretty good.  One improvement is that you could try and put
a timeline for when you think you will do things.

Also, it would great if there were lots of unit tests.

Also a stage at the beginning where we ask people with design ideas
for the website to put them forward.  Pygame has a large community of
people, some of whom are pretty good with gfx and design... so it'd
make sense to let them contribute if they want.

cheers,