[pygame] super surface... a surface made up of many smaller surfaces

Hello,

pygame already has a subsurface, which is part of a larger surface.
It refers to the same pixels as the surface it comes from.

However, sometimes we would like to operate on a whole bunch of
smaller surfaces stuck together.

Unfortunately it's a lot harder to code compared to a subsurface.
Since a super surface would need to have all the surface affecting
routines changed to work with it.

For example, everything in the draw modules would need to be redone.
So would all of the surface methods.

Anyway, just an idea.  Not sure I'd ever implement it.