Re: [pygame] GSoC project proposal: Pygame on rails

You should really take a look at Thadues Burgess's pyBTS, where a lot of the things you have mentioned have been done, at least partly. For instance, look at his entity module and the weapon classes in there to get ideas for the weapons you used as your first example.