[pygame] GSOC project proposal: Finishing the movie module

Hello all!

So I am applying again this year, to properly finish my project last year.

The movie module was largely finished in last year's GSoC project, however, it wasn't quite ready for release, with a few bugs and not compiling on windows.

My proposal is to fix up those bugs, get it compiled on windows and polish it up for general release.

The bugs were if I recall correctly:
-Sometimes desyncs
-memory leaks
-slow performance for SDL screens.
...various other as-yet undiscovered bugs

In addition, I'd be able to fix and complete the alternative video players.

Thank you in advance,

--
Tyler Laing
Science and Tech Editor

University of British Columbia - Okanagan
3333 University Way
Kelowna, BC UNC 109
Student Services Building