Re: [pygame] Bundled app's About box

I *think* the information you are talking about is in the info.plist for an app (right-click on the bundle, show contents, and then find the xxx-info.plist file - you can double click it to edit it, and the editor has helpful dropdowns to show you all the different values you can add to the plist)

Once you know what the plist file needs to have in it to behave the way you like, you can use the instructions on the link below to make your bundling script set the plist settings as needed:
http://svn.pythonmac.org/py2app/py2app/trunk/doc/index.html#tweaking-your-info-plist