From: Bailly Vincent <vincent.bailly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 7:23:42 AM
Subject: [pygame] Google summer of Code, sprite system

Hello,
I'm Vincent Bailly, a student at INSA de lyon (famous French engeneering
school). I'm interested in participating at the Google Summer of Code. I am
particulary attracted by development of the PyGame sprite system. I have no
idea of time needed to complete the improvements. So, does it take 2 weeks
or 3 months of work? Can I get more informations on the work to be done?
  Vincent Bailly