Re: [pygame] How to replace a color in an image?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Jordan - Necessary Games <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks very much for both replies! Pixelarray looks like it will do exactly what I need at the moment.
Actually, I think I may have to recommend the .transform function.  PyGame changes . . .

map_image = pygame.image.load('map_image.png').convert_alpha()

#pygame.transform.threshold(DestSurface, Surface, color, threshold = (0,0,0,0), \
#diff_color = (0,0,0,0), change_return = 1, Surface = None, inverse = False): return num_threshold_pixels

What specifically are you trying to do to to map_image?