[pygame] student looking GSoC mentor

Hi, my name is Scott Buffa, and I am a Junior (soon to be senior) computer science major at Michigan State University.  I was tipped off about your GSoC offerings from my professor Titus Brown, who is active in the python community.  I would be interested in working on pygame this summer.  The idea that interests me the most would be in helping port more modules over to Python 3.  I need more information on what can be done, though.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  I also saw on the website the video effect plugins idea.  I had worked with audio and video effects in my media processing course and that also would interest me.