[pygame] Participitete in GSoC 2010 python-ctypes

Arthur Artamonov , I am second-year undergraduete electrical engineering student at
Rigas Tehnical University.

Programming Experience: In most I am using Python and C, also know PHP,C++.
I used C programming microcontollers, with SDL for small game. I have used python for
plugin writing Blender,GIMP and using for freelancing. With Python I have developed
page for Electronics and Telecomunication Department , where can be seen student
statistics about student visited lectures.

I have commited 2 projects on pygame.org
http://www.pygame.org/project-Map+Editor-1095-.html
http://www.pygame.org/project-Robatik-1034-.html
In 2008 I have made graficalfrontend for microcontroller based timer using pygame for
visuals.
Also while ago I have started writing pygame tutorial
http://main.lv/posts/view/python-pygame
Here is other small thing that I have done using pygame http://main.lv/posts/tag/pygame

From gsoc2010 projects I mostly like python-ctypes.
I whant to make it make up to date and make it complitable with latest python,pygame
versions. There also need to add test and examples that uses new features. I have used SDL and pygame I think it will help me. I would like to participiete also after GSoC in pygame development. Waiting for question,suggestions and ready to discuss.