Re: [pygame] Inconsistency in online docs

There are many other errors in the docs, too.  Click "show all comments" and read the comments on the various documentation pages to read about them.  They don't appear to have been updated in a long time.

Is anyone "in charge of" those documents?  Is there a way to volunteer to fix some of the problems?

Alternately, could they be converted to a wiki, so that we could all fix them?  Really, that seems to me like the best solution.

Dave