Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
I am proposing to convert Pygame's custom .doc files to reSTructuredText, and have docutils and Sphinx generate the documents.

+1

I need to know what to keep from the current Pygame document layout, what should change, and what can be added.

I think the current organisation is mostly okay. The only
serious problem I've found is that a big long-winded description
of each function seems to get inserted everywhere there's a
link to that function. I'm hoping that's a bug that will
disappear in the transition!

--
Greg