Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

David Burton wrote:

My prediction is that the pygame wiki will, before long, become the /de facto/ main documentation, because it will be the most complete and up-to-date, and whatever other documentation we have will fall into disuse.

This is what I'm afraid of. I would be very disappointed if the
existence of a wiki led people to believe that maintaining
proper documentation was no longer required.

As for downloadability, I think that it is possible to export wiki content as downloadable HTML documentation,

But then you just get a dump of a wiki, not properly designed
and written documentation.

--
Greg