Re: [pygame] Using reStructuredText for document sources

> This is what I'm afraid of. I would be very disappointed if the
> existence of a wiki led people to believe that maintaining
> proper documentation was no longer required.

If I may jump in briefly, how exactly would this be a bad thing? If people feel that it's no longer required, that probably means that it really is no longer required. In this case, I doubt there is any advantage at all to having (in your terms) "proper" documentation.