[pygame] Request for guinea pig :)

Howdy, folks.

I have a favor to ask. I don't have a Mac. Or a friend with a Mac. Rent-A-Friend only comes with Linux.

As a favor to da Gumm would some kind pygamer with a Mac OS X be willing to take Gummworld2 0.1.0 for a spin and let me know how it goes?

If you're up to the challenge, you only need Python 2.6 and pygame 1.9 to run the examples. A quick QA run of the examples would be a great help, just to make sure the scrolling works and the demos don't crash. Disregard the lone pymunk example and the world editor if you like.

Sites:
pygame: http://www.pygame.org/project-Gummworld2-1733-3119.html
Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/gummworld2/

Potential benefits: return favors in kind; a personal space heater (laptop required); rise in global happiness.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. =)

Gumm