Re: [pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.2 Released

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Renà Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

today I messed around with porting one of my old games to Pygame Subset For Android (PSFA).

Cool. When it's ready, I'd love to see it.
I haven't tried compiling PSFA itself yet, I just use the `adb push ...` to copy the files whilst the device is in debug mode. Is there a way to get that to only copy the files that changed? Since this game has a heap of files... it takes a while to transfer each time I want to run a change.

I don't know of any way, offhand. Most of what I've tested with has been uploadable within a few seconds, so I haven't encountered the issue. (It may also be device-sensitive.)Â